Several users find it complicated to upgrade their operating system because of the Error 0x803fa067. This issue basically occurs when you use a faulty Windows copy or a previously installed update that changed the system files. As a result, it doesn’t allow you to proceed towards the up-gradation process. Besides, the company allowed its users to upgrade their Windows 10 Home edition to Pro edition.
In addition, there is no proper resolution from Microsoft regarding the Windows activation error during the upgrade process. Being greater opportunity, there’s a workaround available now which is quite simple and can fix the Error 0x803fa067 in minutes. Readout this tutorial to know the proven effective way in the below section.
Fix Windows 10 Activation Error 0x803fa067
To fix Windows 10 Activation Error 0x803fa067, use the steps –
Disconnect the internet before upgrading
Being the only workaround out there, it is quite straightforward and simple. All you have to disconnect ethernet or Wi-Fi connection prior to upgrading your machine. Here’s how you are going to do it –
- Press Win+I together to open the Settings window.
- Select the Update & Security icon.
- In the left pane, select the Activation option.
- Under product key, open the link Change product key.
- On the following result, type the 25-digit (default key from Microsoft) product key –
- Click the Next button to complete the process.
- Now, go to the below section and disable your internet connectivity.
How to Disable Internet Connectivity
In order to disable the network connectivity, do the following –
- On the right side of the taskbar, right-click on the Network icon.
- Select Open Network and Internet settings option.
- In the right pane, locate Change your Network settings.
- Double-click on Change adapter options’.
- Right-click on Wi-Fi and select Disable option.
- Now, start the upgrade and Error 0x803fa067 should be fixed.