What are the data that we store and collect from the use of our Services: Information that you Provide & what We Collect from Use of our Services –
Information that You Provide to Us:
We may collect personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, search for a product/service, provide feedback, subscribe to a service or certain offerings (patches, updates, etc.), communication through phone User-generated content (i.e. comments, community forums, etc.)
The information you provide directly to us may include, without limitation – Name, Email address, Age, Home or Work address, Mobile numbers and their carriers, Other Contact information, Birthdate, and Demographic information.
Information Provided Passively or Automatically Collected:
We may collect certain information about the System or Devices you use to access our Site and Services.
This may include:
1) The IP addresses, Geo-location data, Browser types, Operating Systems, the state or country from which you take a look at our Website and its Different pages and
2) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Site or Services, such as the number of clicks, domain names, pages and content viewed and other similar information.
Again, We may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies
We collect information about how you use our Services, including access times, browser types and language, and the Internet Protocol addresses. Various technologies are used to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer.
Note that some of our advertisers may serve you cookies as well. We do not have control over cookies placed by our advertisers. Advertisers/ vendors may collect information identified above and are subject to their own privacy policies, not ours. We disclaim any and all liability in connection with such advertisers/ vendors and their collection and use of information.
Information Collected from Social Media
When you “like” or “follow” us on Facebook or Twitter or other social media sites, we may collect some information from you including your name, e-mail address, and any comments or content you post relevant to us. We may also collect your information if you sign up for one of our promotions or submit information to us through social media sites.
What we do with the cached data
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. However, We may use the raw information about you to do the following activities, including without limitation:
- Track and analyze trends and usage in connection with your Services
- Protect our rights or property
- Verify your identity
- To send you information
- To notify you about new features, changes or offerings
- For internal research and reporting
- To analyze and improve the content and features of our Services
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising that we serve to you and others
- For the purposes for which you provided it
- To keep our website safe and secure
- To allow you to participate in interactive features
- Investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities
- To administer and troubleshoot our Services
- To protect the integrity and security of our Services
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- Your consent
- Our service providers who perform services on our behalf or for another legitimate business purpose
- Business partners with whom we have a business relationship with who may provide promotions, discounts or other offerings to you.
- To protect our rights, comply with laws, regulations or we believe in good faith that accesses to information is necessary to protect us or others.
- Business mergers or acquisitions
- Public forums such as blogs and community forums where your information may be read, collected and used by others.
Transferring data internationally
We may transfer personal data collected by the Site to countries outside the USA and Europe, including (but not limited to): Canada, India, etc. This is mostly done through third-party websites that serve affiliate ads and content on the Site.
Retention of Your Information
We will keep your information only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes that it has been processed, taking into account any legal requirements that may apply. For the avoidance of any doubt, we will retain your information in order to continue offering the Services to you. If you exercise any of your rights set forth above, your information will no longer be stored.
No data transmission over the Internet is entirely secure and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of the information you send or the security of our servers and databases. By using our Services you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you use our Services. In the unlikely event that we believe the security of your information may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you.
What are “Your Rights”
You can reset your Cookies. You can remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually within “settings”, “help”, “tools” facility). If you clear your cookies, it will delete How-To Edge Cookie and therefore the Cookie ID will no longer identify a cookie on your device. This means the next time you visit the Site (unless you actively identify yourself by logging in), we will not recognize you or your device. We will treat you as a new user and will set the How-To-Edge Cookie again.
You may delete browser information. Many Internet browsers allow you to disable HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in HTML5 local storage using browser controls.
If you would like to correct or erase your personal data we have collected please send us a request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. When we receive such a request, we will seek to comply as soon as reasonably practicable (but in no event more than 15 days).
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Your acceptance of these terms
If you have any queries or concerns about this policy, please drop an mail on the email id: email@example.com.
Last Updated: Nov 25, 2019