Make your Desktop Screen glowing with its stunning collection of nine wallpapers this Christmas. Microsoft rolls Winter Holiday Glow Theme that sparkles your Windows 10 PC with tiny ornaments, cookie closeups, and the warmth of decorative lights. All the wallpapers available on this theme work smoothly and are unique.
This pretty and festive Christmas personalization app includes images of tiny ornate cookie closeups. The warmth of attractive signals of these wallpapers will make your holiday turn into joyful events. Moreover, being 15.54 MB in size and rated for all ages, this is a free theme that you can apply on up to ten Windows 10 devices. Let’s learn how to use this merry and Christmas theme –
Recent Guide – Get Umbrellas Windows Theme for Windows 10 [Download]
Download Winter holiday glow theme on Windows 10
- Go to the system tray and click on the Microsoft Store.
- Here click on the search box and write the Winter holiday glow, hit Enter to find the App.
- On the successive Window, Click on the Get button.
If you don’t want to purchase the app using Microsoft account then click No Thanks and move to download the theme.
Note: In case you are unable to get this app on Store, go to Microsoft official link and download the same.
- Once the theme is downloaded, tap on the Apply button.
- The personalization category under Settings dialog box will turn up on the screen.
- Now scroll down the cursor and click on the Winter holiday glow theme.
At last close/ minimize all the windows and enjoy this lately developed amazing theme.
Minimum System requirements to use Winter holiday glow theme
Your PC must fulfill these necessary requirements for the best experience-
- Your Windows 10 version must be running on version 4951.0 or higher.
- The System architecture should be at least x86, x64, ARM.
Note: This post was originally written in Dec 2018. We have updated this article to be more accurate and precise.