Today, Microsoft rolls out Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18351 19H1 fast ring for Windows insiders. If you are willing to have a complete look on what new features this Build has brought, then read this article. Here, we will talk about General improvements, fixes & changes along with known issues of this Build 18351 19H1.
In addition to the above, we will also discuss some key changes and known issue for developer. With each passing day, we are coming closer to release date of Windows 10 19H1 which is reserved for April’ 2019. That’s why the recent builds are near to perfect and soon will contain minimum bugs or even none at all. Without wasting any more time, let’s head over to see the general changes-
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- Microsoft have made more slots available for those users who hadn’t receive State of Decay game for free. This is again for limited time, so hurry else time will lapse. You can have a look at here to know everything related to this. They have also smoothed download as well as installation procedure thanks to several users feedback.
- They now fixed an issue which prompt monitors to fade on few in-built Color management apps.
- The Company also resolved the Explorer.exe crashing trouble, some Insiders reported the same.
- Earlier when users put incorrect pin on a locked screen, it starts a 30 second wait time. Microsoft have rectified this bug and users won’t get this unexpected trouble anymore.
- They have now fixed the mouse pointer color that turn into white while signing out and logging back in.
- The “Change how capitalized text is read” feature stay disabled with Build 18351 19H1. This feature earlier causes Narrator reading reliability trouble.
- Microsoft fixed the issue which causes Emoji 12 appearing as boxes in some of the XAML text fields.
- They resolved the error where text scaling values won’t persist across Win-32 apps up-gradation.
- The Company improved the Clock Timing inside and outside of Windows Sandbox. From now onward, users can see same timing at both place.
Known issues- Windows 10 Build 18351 19H1
Despite of continuous effort by Microsoft, there are few issues till date which stay unsolved. The Company promised to bring a solution to these in upcoming builds. Anyways, they are-
- The GSOD error which comes into effect while using Anti-cheat programs on games still persist.
- Creative X-Fi sound cards are not working properly. Microsoft said that they are partnering with Creative to bring a solution to this bug.
- They are looking into the matter where several games (Chinese version) were reported not running.
- They are also investing the issue in which region settings were reset while performing Build upgrade.
- As usual, Realtek SD card readers are still not working properly. Microsoft is working on a solution for this.
- Though this Build 18351 19H1 has brought some improvements in night light, there are instances where insiders face some trouble.
- The Company is working on a fix for VMware application. Earlier, this app was preventing installation of Windows Insider Preview builds along with their update. For now, Hyper-V is an alternative solution for this.
Known issues for Developers- Build 18351 19H1
This issue for developer remains the same as it is continuing for the last several builds. You simply can’t downgrade to slow ring if you had gone for Fast ring previously. In doing so, optional content like enabling developer mode will fail as they will install only on approved rings. However, you can add, install or even enable optional content while remaining on Fast ring.
That is all for now.