Windows 10 20H2 Insider Preview Build 19635 comes out with new fixes and improvements. Although this build version doesn’t include any key features, this does bring some quality fixes and changes. The company has finally resolved the apostrophes issue inside the Location, File Explorer, and the Mount File dialog. In addition to this, this works upon several other issues related to the Reliability Motor, Settings trouble while changing orientation or resolution, and others.
There are a few known bugs on the Insider Preview 20H1 Build 19635. As per Microsoft, the experts are currently looking into several feedback and reports sent by users. Let’s explore the key highlights and changelog in detail –
Build 19635 Changelog
Here are the key fixes that Microsoft perform on the 20H2 build –
General Fixes on Build 19635
- Microsoft resolves the apostrophes issue inside the Location, File Explorer, and the Mount File dialog.
- After installing Build 19635, you won’t find the camera-related trouble anymore especially the unexpected artifacts.
- The team addresses an issue that leads to constant display flashing on certain devices.
- Previously, cellular data was not working on a few devices. They have fixed this bug as well.
- Changing display orientation or resolution inside the Settings app may lead to the system crash error.
- Windows Insiders will not see any large number of “Program Compatibility Assistant Service stopped working” critical events in Reliability Monitor.
- The tech giant fixed an anomaly where the Work or School account > Allow Windows Search to provide… toggle under Search Settings could be unexpectedly disabled.
Known issues on Build 19635
- The devices encountering bugcheck after booting from eMMC storage may prevail in this build as well. This issue normally arises when you restore your PC from hibernate mode.
- Users may face their PC hanging for extended periods of time while trying to apply a new build on the system.
- If you reach out to the “Settings > Privacy the Documents and Downloads sections“, you may see a broken rectangle icon next to their page name.
- The experts are currently working on correcting the Taskbar preview thumbnails issue. In this, images simply don’t render continuously instead display a blank area.
Source – Windows Blog