Today, Microsoft rolls out Windows 10 19H1 Build 18362 for Slow Ring users. They have brought quality changes in this build with a fix for Microsoft Store App. Let’s explore this Slow ring in detail-
General Changes and Fixes
- Earlier when some insiders start the Connect app, it simply crashes. They have fixed this issue in Windows 10 19H1 Build 18362.
- They have also resolved the Microsoft Store App update related error. You can now update the same hassle-free.
Known Issues- 19H1 Build 18362
- Some Realtek SD card readers are yet not functioning properly. The Company is working on a resolution to solve this issue.
- X-Fi Sound cards are too not working properly. They have partnered with Creative to bring a solution to this bug.
- If you use anti-cheat programs while launching games on your PC, you may encounter a GSOD bugcheck.
Known Issues for Developers- 19H1 Build 18362
In case, you go for any of the latest Fast Ring builds on your PC then switch to Slow Ring, optional content like enabling developer mode will fail to start. This is because they are approved for specific rings only, hence you have to remain on your current build to add, install or enable optional content.
Though it seems complete, there are still some issues (mentioned above) that require immediate solutions. They are currently investigating them and will soon release the error-free build in the upcoming month of April 2019.