Did you plan to uninstall the Windows 10 V1903 from your device due to any relevant issue but not getting a single solution? If yes, then you’re in the correct place as here, we will discuss the problem and its solution as well. However, before rolling back, we recommend you to check for the updates in the Windows Update. It is because there’s already a fix available for the trouble that you’re experiencing.
Additionally, there’s a probable chance to start downloading and installing the Windows 10 V1903 update in May. However, we even can’t deny the probabilities of occurring strange bugs and adaptability issues during the early days’ of the update. If such a phase occurs, follow the instruction given below to get rid of this type of issue.
Read this article to know the moves to uninstall Windows 10 version 1903 Update and returning to the previous version without losing a single file.
How to uninstall the Windows 10 V1903 update
Here is how to uninstall the Windows 10 V1903 update –
Caution: Before moving ahead for modifying the current installation, we would like to suggest to create a full backup of your system. It is required because if something happens and there’s a need to revert these changes.
- At first, press Window + I hotkey to open Settings Window.
- Navigate to the Update & Security button and then click on the same.
- Subsequent to open the following page, click on Recovery, available in the left pane of the result.
- Drive the mouse cursor under “Go back to the previous version of Windows 10”; Click on Get started button.
- On the next step, select the reason to uninstall the Windows 10 V1903.
- Now it requires to follow the on-screen instruction
Once you finish the above steps, your device will eliminate the latest feature update, and come back to the earlier version.