- Make sure to create a system backup before applying any solutions provided in our tutorials.
- In case of editing the registry, do create a registry backup as well.
- The solutions provided in our posts are well tested and should work. However, since the reasons behind a bug or issue is so vague, your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties on our site provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By visiting our site, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- In general, we don’t endorse third-party links, however, we may do so from time to time. We provide such links only for your own convenience so as to ease your search. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorized use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- This Site contains material which is either owned or licensed to us including the images. There might be a few images that are not owned by us and they belong to their respective owners. The material includes, however not limited to the following – Design, Layout, Look, Appearance, and Graphics. Copying any image from our Site is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Laws of India.