Microsoft Store holds a number of useful applications that help users in many aspects. Bing Wallpaper is one of the applications that users use to adorn their computer screen with beautiful backgrounds. However, certain Windows users recently reported facing an error – Bing Wallpaper App not working that causes the Bing Wallpaper app not to work.
In this article, you will learn how to fix the Bing Wallpaper that is not working on the many devices.
Bing Wallpaper App not working on Windows 10
Use the following methods to fix this issue –
1. Check Internet connection
In order to fix this issue, check your internet connection first. Make sure your device has proper network access because the Bing wallpaper application usually stops working if the computer is not connected to the active internet.
2. Download and Install the pending updates
The presence of the pending updates sometimes also causes to occur this issue. If you’re facing such an issue on your device then our next solution is to download and install the pending updates. Here is the procedure:
- Right-click on Start and select Settings.
- In the Settings app, go to Update & Security > Windows Update.
- Move to the right pane and click on the Check for updates button.
- If you find any new updates, download and then install them.
- After installation, restart your computer and see if it works.
3. Reinstall Bing Wallpaper App
If Bing Wallpaper App is still not working then you can try uninstalling the application and install a fresh copy of the app. To do so, follow the below steps –
- Right-click on Start and select Run.
- Type appwiz.cpl in the text field and hit Enter.
- On the Programs and Features page, locate the Bing Wallpaper app.
- Right-click on the app, select the Uninstall button, and then go through the instructions.
- After removing the application, navigate to the Bing Wallpaper official webpage.
- Click on the Install now button and then double click on BingWallpaper.exe.
- Then click on the Run > Finish.