RECOMMENDED: How to fix Update Error 0x80070643 on Windows 10
How to Prevent Cortana from reading your Browsing History
- At first press Win & I hotkey together to open the Windows Settings.
- Here scroll down the cursor to find the Cortana icon. Click on the same to open the Cortana window.
- Now select Permissions and History option on the left pane.
- Again on the right pane, choose to Manage the information Cortana can access from this device as highlighted below.
- On the succeeding page, turn off the toggle against Browsing History.
This is it. From now onward, Cortana won’t store any information related to Browsing History on your System. If you wish to delete all those data which have been collected by Cortana till now, just sign out on your device.
There is a new Cortana UI planned for the upcoming Windows 10 releases. In the latest Windows Insider preview build 18317, Cortana and search box are two different identities. They can be differentiated by the taskbar button and flyout respectively.
That would be All!!