Microsoft rolls out Windows 10 19H1 Insider Preview Build 18346 for Windows Insiders at Fast Ring. Here, in this article, we will discuss about General features, improvements, fixes and Known issues of Windows 10 Build 18346.
In case, you are searching for a complete list of several builds and its particular Insider ring- click here. The rest of the documentation can be found here. Let’s move to explore the complete list of new updates, features and changes under Windows 10 19H1 Build 18346.
General improvements, fixes and changes for PC- Windows 10 Build 18346
- Microsoft fixed the issue which causes the Driver of Bluetooth Hands- Free Audio to hang.
- They resolved the bug where some insiders were not able to reach out to Quests section under Feedback Hub.
- Earlier, clicking on the “Pick your insider settings” option inside Windows Insiders Program Settings results into the crash of Settings app. They have rectified this problem now.
- They fixed the error message “out-lineoutput : The method or operation is not implemented” too under PowerShell .GetType.
- Microsoft fixed the issue where pressing Win+V causes truncation of the Clipboard History UI in certain languages.
- They redefined New Adlam Keyboard to solve some common words which were not appearing earlier.
- The Vietnamese Touch keyboard was earlier auto-capitalizing several words in some of the applications. The Company have fixed this bug.
- They fixed an issue which results into an non-functional and unexpected Family Safety icon in the notification icon of Taskbar.
- They fixed the bug which might let Taskbar search box text going black on a black background.
- They fixed the trouble where Start menu simply crash while using Narrator settings to explore pinned folders under Start.
Known issues- Windows 10 19H1
- Using Anti-cheat Programs while playing games still result into GSOD bug.
- Some Realtek SD Cards and Creative X-Fi sound cards may not function properly. Microsoft is working on a solution to both.
- There have been slight improvements in the night light reliability section yet not fully resolved.
- If you go to the Narrator settings on Windows Sandbox, Settings app will crash.
- The Mouse pointer color switch to white while signing back in after signing out.
- Monitors have been reported missing on color management apps. If you are facing this issue too, navigate to settings app then choose Color Profile under Display Settings page.
Known issues for Developers
In this section, the issue remains as it was in the previous Windows 10 Builds. In case, you enter Fast ring of any recent build and switch over to slow ring; Windows developer mode will simply fail. Thus, you have to remain in the Fast ring to install, enable or add optional content.
How to receive Latest Windows 10 app updates
Microsoft have already locked down the inbox apps for Windows 10 19H1. One out of these simple versions is ought to appear as Windows 10 1903 inbox apps. Certain features may disappear on these apps such as the one noticed on Photos app. Windows Insiders may get back these features just by visiting settings of inbox app like Photos then hit Join Preview button.
Here’s how to access Annual Windows Insider Program Survey
In general, Microsoft carries out a Program survey for Windows Insiders to receive their feedback. This help them to reshape the Windows 10 Build knowing its shortcomings. If you were not able to write down your suggestion in the last survey, you may send them feedback. Do note that, this survey will close on Feb 28; therefore plan accordingly. The Program Survey will hardly take more than 10-15 minutes to complete.