Microsoft roll out Windows 10 19H1 Insider Preview Build 18343 for fast ring users. This update has brought quality improvements for Sandbox and some other fixes as well. Today, in this article, we will talk about several refinements and changes made to this build.
Windows 10 19H1 is due for release in upcoming month of April’ 2019. Here, we will cover mainly the general improvements, changes and fixes along with known issues which are still unresolved. With the onset of Build 18342, Windows Sandbox started supporting configuration files. These files let users configure some key aspects of Sandbox like vGPU, shared and network folders. Anyways, let’s move to explore Windows 10 Build 18343 in detail-
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
Here is the list of General changes, modifications and improvements made in 19H1 Build 18343-
- They have fixed the issue which doesn’t allow the installation of Insider Build 18342 displaying Windows Sandbox trouble. The message that appears is “not permitting to access Intel64 family 6model 142 and Intel 64 family 6 model 158 processor”. This bug is now rectified, thus you can easily download 19H1 on your PC.
- In earlier Insiders, the system demand an additional reboot to ensure the well functioning of Reserved Storage. This issue in general occurs only when users try to perform Reset this PC with option to keep my personal files and folders. Microsoft has fixed this issue.
- System still crashes on GSOD error message while using Anti-Cheat programs during playing games.
- Xi-Fi sound cards are found to malfunction, the same will be resolved in upcoming release as per the report of Microsoft.
- The night light functionality has been improved to larger extent, however not fully solved yet.
- Realtek SD cards continue to bring trouble while installing new updates on the System.
- Windows Sandbox issues are still lying such as- opting Narrator settings will most probably crash the running apps.
- The Chinese version game is yet not working in Windows 10 19H1.
- There is issue with Mouse pointer as well, its color changes to white after signing out and logging back in.
Known issues for Developers
This issue is long overdue and still remains unresolved in Windows 10 19H1 Build 18343. The issue is when you upgrade your system with latest Build, going back to fast or slow ring without Clean Install is simply not possible. This is because, optional content won’t work as designed in new releases. Hope this bug is soon rectified, giving us a perfect Windows 10 OS Build.
Till then, wait!