Windows 10 Build 19037 [20H1] comes out for Insiders in BOTH the Fast ring as well as Slow ring bringing new fixes, changes, and improvements. With this update, Microsoft eventually removes the build watermark that appears at the right-bottom corner. Moreover, the team introduces new PowerShell ISE that users may search inside Optional Features Settings.
There appear a few bugs as well on this build such as – error 0xc1900101, optimization of drive apps issue, etc. Reportedly, there arise compatibility issues between BattlEye anti-cheat software and the recent builds as well after installing the build 19037.
General Changes, Improvements, and Fixes
Here are the new changelog on Windows 10 20H1 Build 19037 –
- The company removes the usual build watermark that appears at the right-bottom corner after installing any build.
- Windows PowerShell ISE has now become a Feature on Demand that you will avail from the list in Optional Features Settings.
Here are the key issues that still exist on Windows 10 Build 19037 [20H1] –
- There have been some compatibility issues between recent builds and the latest versions of BattlEye anti-cheat software. Microsoft has already halted affected builds of Insider Preview from being available on such devices. Read this article for details.
- While trying to install recent builds, some of the insiders face error code 0xc1900101. In most of the cases, the issue resolves automatically while performing a subsequent installation. Otherwise, learn ways to fix Installation Error 0xC1900101 in Windows 10.
- Microsoft acknowledges the reports wherein the update process simply hangs for extended periods of time. This happens primarily when users attempt to install a new build on their PC.
- Several users have reported that certain external USB 3.0 drives were not working when they are being attached to their respective ports. The team is currently looking into this matter wherein they display the “Start code 10” error.
- The experts are well aware of the fact the optimization of drive apps has never run on a few devices. This is why they are working to resolve the “Optimize Drives app incorrectly” as soon as possible.
Source – Windows Blog