A new cumulative update KB4580364 has been shipped by Microsoft for devices running Windows 10 version 20H2. This patch update is enrolled in the Release Preview and Beta channels of the Windows Insider program. Besides, it includes a list of fixes and changes for the upcoming feature update and increases the version number of 20H2 to build 19042.608.
You can download KB4580364 Windows 10 20H2 cumulative update through the automatic Windows update.
- In this update, the company has announced to add Google Meet now right to the taskbar, stop error 0xd1 in sys, and Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.1 and 1.2 protocols. This update fixed some issues like incorrect CPU frequency, untrusted URL navigations from Internet Explorer 11, Windows Virtual Desktop, ImmGetCompositionString() function. Also, it will now show the recovery Partitions in the diskpart utility.
KB4580364 added some information related to Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Event Tracing for Windows. In addition, the company has solved performance issues, RRAS administrator Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
Microsoft has released some more fixes with this update. You can visit the Windows Blog page if you want to see all the fixes and improvements arrived with Windows 10 20H2.
How can I download and install Windows 10 build 19042.608
To get this cumulative update, users must have subscribed to the Windows Insider Program Beta or Release Preview channels (previously Release Preview Ring). If you’re on any of these two channels, you will get the new updates via Windows Updates automatically. In case you require the update immediately, follow the below steps:
- Press Windows + I keys and let the Windows Settings appear.
- In the Settings window, go to Update & Security > Windows Update.
- Now go to the right side and click on Check for updates button. This will start scanning for any newly available updates.
- Once it scans, the download procedure should start automatically.
- After downloading, click Install Now to install it.