Microsoft has announced a new cumulative update KB4577062 for devices running Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909. This is an optional update, addresses multiple general bug fixes and non-security improvements that were expected to deliver during the October Patch Tuesday rollout. The update increases the version number of 1909 to build 18363.1110 and of 1903 to build 18362.1110.
RESTORO is a great repair tool that automatically finds and repairs different issues on Windows OS. Having this tool will protect your PC against malicious codes, hardware failures, and several other bugs. Moreover, this also ensures you use your device to its fullest capabilities and performance.
Get the Restoro Tool
Similar to every Windows Update, you can get this patch update through the Windows Settings. Go to the Windows Updates and then click the Check for updates button to install the update. Now let’s explore the key changes in detail –
KB4577062 Changelog for 19H1 and 19H2
Here are the key changes –
Windows 10, 1909
The key changes of this non-security update are –
- With this non-security patch update, Windows 10 team has included all the improvements from Windows 10, v1903.
- There is no such additional documentation made for this release.
Windows 10, 1903
The key changes of this security update are –
- Microsoft team adds a notification to the Internet Explorer 11. It will notify users about the end of support for Adobe Flash in December 2020.
- Focuses on an issue with Microsoft Edge IE Mode. This problem occurs when you turn on Configure enhanced hang detection for Internet Explorer mode
- Windows 10 team works on an issue that causes certain apps to go into an unwanted repair cycle. That way, you can’t use that specific app during that time.
- While using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), now the application will not stop working with an error Class not registered.
Microsoft has also addressed some more issues with this patch update that you can see by going to the Update Catalog page.
How to download and install KB4577062 on Windows 10 19H2 & 19H1
Before you go to the step, please install the latest SSU KB4576751. Microsoft offers you two methods to get the patch update on your Windows 10 device. Here are the followings:
1] Through Windows update
To download the update through Windows update, use the steps –
- Open the Settings app using Windows+I keys.
- Select Update & Security > Windows Updates.
- Go to the right side and click the Check for updates button.
- Wait for a while until it starts scanning and downloading the update.
- Once it downloads KB4577062, click on the Install now button to install it.
2] Through Microsoft update catalog
You can also get the update through the Microsoft update catalog. Here are the steps:
- Navigate to the Microsoft Update Catalog page.
- Download and run the standalone package that came along with this release.
- Double click on
.MSU Fileto install the update.