Windows 10 version 1809 and Server 2019 receive their first .NET Framework (3.5, 4.72, 4.8) of this month on 11 Feb 2020. The KB4538122 patch brings quality improvements for Winforms, Windows Presentation Foundation, and Windows Communication Foundation.
Furthermore, it also works upon the Net Libraries, SQL, Acquisition & Deployment, and Common Language Runtime (CLR). Let’s explore ways to download and install KB4538122 for Windows 10 1809 and KB4537557 for Windows 10 1703. Furthermore, we have also included direct links to download the MSU file in this guide. To see the complete list of recent cumulative updates, open this catalog.
- 4534119 – This depicts the KB4534119 Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10 v 1809 and Windows Server 2019.
- 4534131 – This illustrates the KB4534131 Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10 v 1809 and Windows Server 2019.
This is basically a cumulative update for Windows 10 1703 users and is applicable to .NET Framework 4.8 only. To see what lies inside this, navigate to 4537557.
How to download and install KB4538122 for Windows 10 1809
To download and apply the latest .NET framework i.e. KB4538122 on Windows 10 v 1809, use the steps –
- Visit Microsoft Update Catalog and type “KB4538122” at the search bar and press Enter.
- A list containing the latest .NET Frameworks will appear for different system architecture.
- Here, click the Download button next to the specific patch.
- Henceforth, hit the top result on the succeeding screen.
- If prompted, select a location where you want to save this file.
- Now, head over to the saved location and double click the setup file to start installing the patch.
- Wait for a while, and let the system complete this task.
Alternatively, download the file directly visiting the below weblinks –
- .NET Framework 3.5, 4.72, 4.8 for Windows 10 1809 (x64)
- .NET Framework 3.5, 4.72, 4.8 for Windows 10 1809 (x86)
For 1809 Servers, download Windows Server 2019 .msu file.
Second Tuesday Patch Update – February 2020
Here is the complete list of the latest cumulative update that is available at the Microsoft update catalog –
- KB4532693 – Windows 10 1909 & 1903
- KB4532691 – Windows 10 1809
- KB4537762 – Windows 10 1803
- KB4537764 – Windows 10 1607