Windows 10 version 1809 and Server 2019 receive their second .NET Framework (3.5, 4.72, 4.8) of this year on 23 Jan 2020. The KB4535669 patch brings quality improvements for Winforms, Windows Presentation Foundation, and Windows Communication Foundation.
In addition to this, it also updates Net Libraries, SQL, Acquisition & Deployment, and Common Language Runtime (CLR). Let’s explore ways to download and install KB4535669 for Windows 10 1809 or Windows Server 2019. Besides, we have also included direct links to download the MSU file in this post. To see the complete list of recent cumulative updates, open this catalog.
- 4534119 – This discusses the KB4534119 Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10 v 1809 and Windows Server 2019.
- 4534131 – This discusses the KB4534131 Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10 v 1809 and Windows Server 2019.
How to download and install KB4535669 for Windows 10 1809
To download the latest .NET framework for Windows 10 version 1809, use the steps –
- Visit Microsoft Update Catalog and type “KB4535669” at the search bar and press Enter.
- A list containing the latest updates will appear for different system architecture.
- Now, tap the Download button next to the specific patch.
- Click the top result on the succeeding screen.
- If prompted, select a location where you want to save this file.
- Double click on the setup file to start installing this cumulative update on your PC.
- Wait for a while, and let the system finish this task.
Alternatively, download the file directly clicking the below links –
- .NET Framework 3.5, 4.72, 4.8 for Windows 10 1809 (x64)
- .NET Framework 3.5, 4.72, 4.8 for Windows 10 1809 (x86)
Second Patch Update – January 2020
Here is the complete list of the latest cumulative update that is available at the Microsoft update catalog –
- KB4534308 – Windows 10 1803
- KB4534321 – Windows 10 1809
- KB4534307 – Windows 10 1607
- KB4534318 – Windows 10 1709