Windows 10 version 1809 and Server 2019 receive their first .NET Framework (3.5, 4.72, 4.8) of this year on 14 Jan 2020. The KB4535101 patch update includes common vulnerabilities and exposures like CVE 2020-0605, 2020-0606, and 2020-0646.
Let’s explore ways to download and install KB4535101 for Windows 10 1809 or Windows Server 2019. Alternatively, download the MSU file visiting the links provided in this post.
Whenever the.NET Framework fails to validate any input properly implies that your system is vulnerable to possible errors. If that’s the case, an attacker may exploit the existing vulnerabilities to take control of the infected computer.
Once the outsider takes control of your PC; it may view, change or delete personal information. This may also install useless programs and remove the genuine ones. In such scenarios, those users who, in general, functions with full administrative rights suffer the most.
To know more about the possible vulnerabilities, just visit each of the following common vulnerabilities and exposures –
Additional information about this update
How to download and install KB4535101 for Windows 10 1809
To download the latest .NET framework for Windows 10 version 1809, use the steps –
- Visit Microsoft Update Catalog and type “.NET framework for 1809” at the search bar.
- A list containing the latest updates will appear as per the system configuration.
- Here, press Ctrl+F and type “KB4535101” at the Find bar.
- Press Enter to see the results thereafter hit the Download button.
- Next, click the latest version on the succeeding screen.
- Wait for a while, and let the specific file install on your Windows 10 device.
Alternatively, download the file directly clicking the below links –
- .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10 1809 (x64) – Get here.
- .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10 1809 (x86) – Get here.
First Patch Update – January 2020
Here is the complete list of the latest cumulative update of January 2020 through the Microsoft update catalog –