Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909 and Server 1903 RTM receive their first .NET Framework (3.5, 4.8) of this year on 28 Jan 2020. The KB4534132 patch brings quality improvements for Winforms, Windows Presentation Foundation, and Windows Communication Foundation.
In addition to the above, this patch upgrades SQL, Net Libraries, Acquisition & Deployment. Moreover, it works upon the issue under Common Language Runtime (CLR) that changes the affinity process from 1 to N cores. Let’s explore ways to download and install KB4534132 for Windows 10 1903, 1909 or Server 1903 RTM. Besides, we have also provided direct links to download the MSU file in this guide. To see the complete list of recent cumulative updates, open this catalog.
How to download and install KB4535669 for Windows 10 1909
To download the latest .NET framework for Windows 10 version 1909, use the steps –
- Navigate to Microsoft Update Catalog, type “KB4534132” at the search bar and press Enter.
- A list containing the latest updates will appear for 1909 and 1903 based PCs.
- Select and press the Download button next to the specific patch.
- Click the top link on the succeeding wizard.
- If prompted, select a location where you want to save this file.
- Now, double click the setup file to start installing this cumulative patch on your computer.
- Wait for a while, and let the system finish this task.
Alternatively, download the file directly clicking the below links –
- .NET Framework 3.5, 4.72, 4.8 for Windows 10 1909 (x64) – Get here.
- .NET Framework 3.5, 4.72, 4.8 for Windows 10 1909 (x86) – Get here.
Second Patch Update – January 2020
Here is the complete list of the latest cumulative update that is available at the Microsoft update catalog –
- KB4532695 – Windows 10 1909 & 1903
- KB4534308 – Windows 10 1803
- KB4534321 – Windows 10 1809
- KB4534307 – Windows 10 1607
- KB4534318 – Windows 10 1709