Windows 10 19H1 and 19H2 receive another cumulative update this month KB4532695. This patch updates Windows 10 v 1903 to Build 18362.628 and v 1909 to Build 18363.628. Though Microsoft hasn’t published any release notes regarding this, you may get this manually by navigating to the below address.
Settings (Win+I) > Update & Security > Windows Updates > Check for Updates.
We will discuss the new fixes and improvements of this non-security patch once Microsoft uploads the same at Update Catalog. KB4532695 brings quality improvements for File Explorer’s Search Bar, Windows Hello face accuracy, etc.
KB4532695 – Win 10 1903 18362.628 & 1909 to 18363.628
The company is soon going to roll KB4532695 for all Windows 10 1903/1909 users. A few users have already updated their PC with this release.
- The Company improves the accuracy of Windows Hello face authentication.
- KB4532695 works upon a bug that changes the user-customized order of tiles in the Start menu.
- Removes the grey box that appears while searching inside either File Explorer or Control Panel.
- The System will now display correct indicators for offline and online files after installing this patch.
- Earlier, when you remove a USB type C hub flash drive, an error pops in. They have corrected this bug as of now.
- After installing the respective builds, there won’t be input errors while typing on the File Explorer’s Search Bar. Windows users may now use the right-click functionality to copy/paste contents from the clipboard.
- KB4532695 works upon the issue that restricts gamers from inviting other players to join while playing an online game.
- Updates an anomaly that causes the touch keyboard to close when you select any key.
There are no known bugs on this cumulative update that the company is aware of.
How to get this Update
Before proceeding ahead, make sure to apply the latest servicing stack update on your PC –
- Windows 10 v 1903 or v 1909 – KB4528759
|Release Channel||Next Step|
|Windows Update or Microsoft Update|
Navigate to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.
Here, under the Optional updates available area, you’ll find a link to download and install the update.
|Microsoft Update Catalog||To get the standalone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.|
|Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)|
This update will automatically sync with WSUS if you configure Products and Classifications as follows:
Product: Windows 10, version 1903 and later
You may get a copy for your PC visiting following links as well –