KB4503293 comes out for Windows 10 1903 users and updates the same to Build 18362.175. With this cumulative update, Microsoft brings a number of security updates for Windows Components, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Services. Moreover, they also guide on how to solve the connections issue between Windows and not secured Bluetooth devices.
Keeping your OS updated has its own advantages like- smooth functions, reliable speed, and security patches as well. This is why we recommend you to download and install KB4503293 on your system. Furthermore, there are one known issues on this patch update. Microsoft team has already addressed one issue that came with patch update- KB4497935. They promised to work upon another bug. Today, in this article, we guide you on how to incorporate these features and revive your system functions.
KB4503293 – Improvements and fixes on windows 10 1903
Here, we depict the general improvements and fixes that came along with the KB4503293 cumulative update. The key changes are as follow-
- Works upon the security vulnerability issue that earlier restricts the connections between Windows and Bluetooth devices. This occurs only for those devices that are not secured and uses well-known keys to encrypt connections, incorporating security fobs. In case, BTHUSB Event 22 in the Event Viewer displays an error message – “Your Bluetooth device attempted to establish a debug connection…”, this simply indicates your System gets affected. If that’s the case, you must contact the Bluetooth device manufacturer and ask for device update. To know more, you can visit KB4507623.
- KB4503293 brings security updates to several Windows and Microsoft Components. Some of them are – Internet Explorer, Windows SQL, Internet Information Services, Microsoft JET Database Engine, Microsoft Scripting Engine, etc. Some other devices that receive patch updates are – Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Virtualization, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Shell, Windows Media, Windows Server, Windows Authentication, Windows Cryptography, etc.
KB4503293- Known Issues
In case you have altered the default OS language while upgrading Windows 10 19H1, Windows Sandbox might not start and fail on the following error-
|Microsoft experts are currently investigating this sandbox issue and may bring a solution to this in a forthcoming release.|
How to get KB4503293 update
At first, make sure to download and install the current SSU i.e. (KB4498523) before going to apply this patch update on Windows 10 1903. This is necessary for the smooth functioning of the whole upgrading process.
After you apply the above service stack update, do the following to download the latest cumulative update-
- Press Win+I hotkey together to invoke the Settings app.
- Here, select Update & Security option.
- On the next window, choose Windows Update on the left pane.
- Henceforth, move to the right side and tap Check for updates button.
Alternatively, you can manually download its .msi file.
Here are a few fixes, if Check For Updates doesn’t work in Windows 10.
Source – Update Catalog