Microsoft rolls out a new cumulative update i.e. KB4495666 for Windows 10 Insider 19H1 Build 18362. This new patch-up file includes security updates as a part of the monthly Tuesday patch. Users can download this only if they have installed 18362.30 on their System previously.
KB4495666 gets released on 9th April and it actually contains a known issue, here we will explore this in detail-
Known Issue- KB4495666
After installing this cumulative update on your System, you may encounter the error code “0x800705b4” while launching Windows Sandbox or Windows Application Guard. There is nothing to worry about, as the company has included a solution to this as well. All you need to do is to enable the following registry keys on the Host then restart your PC. Here is the procedure-
- At first, press Win+R hotkey together to open the Run dialog.
- Here, type Regedit in the void then hit Enter to open the Registry editor.
- On next window, navigate to the following path-
- Succeeding after, move to the right pane and edit the following entries.
1. “DisableClone”=dword:00000001 2. “DisableSnapshot”=dword:00000001
If these two entries are not available, right-click anywhere and select create a new DWORD 32-bit thereafter follow the above step.
Note: Create 32-bit DWORD even if you are using 64-bit Windows 10 PC.