Jan 2021 servicing stack updates are now available at Microsoft Update catalog for different Windows 10 Build versions. Pre-installing the recent servicing stack on the system makes sure that the update process completes successfully without getting into any bugs or errors.
The recent security patches are – KB4598242 for 2004, KB4598229 for 1909 & 1903, KB4598230 for 1809, and KB4598245 for 1803. Users who are still using Windows 10 older versions, see – KB4598243 for 1607, KB4599208 for 1703, and KB4598231 for 1507 (initial ones).
Jan 2021 Servicing Stack Updates [SSU]
Microsoft released Jan 2021 servicing stack updates for different Windows 10 Build versions. The recent SSUs are as follows –
- KB4598481 –> Windows 10 version 20H1 & 20H2
- KB4598479 –> Windows 10 version 1903 & 1909
- KB4598480 –> Windows 10 version 1809
- KB4580398 –> Windows 10 version 1803
- KB4565551 –> Windows 10 version 1703
- KB4576750 –> Windows 10 version 1607
- KB4565911 –> Windows 10 version 1507 (Initial one)
Direct Links of recent SSUs
Below, we have provided the direct links of different Windows 10 versions. Just pick the one that best matches your system architecture –
Windows 10 20H2
- ARM64-based Windows 10 version 20h2
- x64-based Windows 10 version 20h2
- x86-based Windows 10 version 20h2
Windows 10 2004
Windows 10 1909
- ARM64-based Windows 10 version 1909
- x64-based Windows 10 version 1909
- x86-based Windows 10 version 1909
Windows 10 1809
Quick Note: If you didn’t find your version listed above, follow these simple steps –
- Visit Microsoft’s official site first and type “servicing stack update” in the search bar.
- A list of recent updates will appear on the display screen.
- Select the one that matches your Windows 10 OS version and system configuration.
- Once located, hit the Download button available at the right-end.
- On the next screen, click the top link so that downloading begins.
- When the download completes, double-click the setup file to apply it to your computer.
That’s it, you may now download and install the latest security patches without worrying about the update process hanging in between.