Are you looking to insert Emojis in file and folder on Windows 10 of your device? If it is yes, you may go through this guide and will get all the required information related to them. In addition, you’re able to add Emojis in the name of files and directory with the help of inbuilt Emoji Panel feature. Nowadays, it becomes a common trend to use them in chats and electronic communication.
Emojis are small icons graphic symbol which is used mainly in chat and webpages for electronic communication. When you insert Emojis, in file and folder on Windows 10 to change their name, it’ll be in a black and white version. With the help of Emojis, you are able to express emotion and execute it as a Unicode. Moreover, these stylized representatives are supported by numerous applications on mobile and Windows 10 platform.
Ways to insert Emojis in File and Folder names on Windows 10
Here is the complete step walkthrough on how to insert Emojis in File and Folder names –
- At first, Press Win+E altogether to open File Explorer.
- Locate a file or a folder that you wish to rename.
- After that, right-click on the particular item and select Rename option from the context menu; Or, simply press F2.
- At this time, while renaming, press Win+Dot(.) or Win+Semicolon(;) to launch the Emoji panel.
- Henceforth, insert Emojis on the specific file by selecting and pressing Enter key.
- Once you choose it, press the Esc button to close the Emojis panel and press Enter.
Hope, you are now able to insert Emojis to any file and folder on Windows 10. If you have any query related to this, you can always ask us in the comment box.