Microsoft Edge receives a new extension titled “Group Tabs & Share” with a motive to Browse, Select, and Share. This is a very useful Addon that enables users to choose data, links, and other info at the click of a button. The most important aspect of this tool is that users may share the information via URLs, HTML, CSV, as well as JSON.
Moreover, one can share the data among peers over Whatsapp, Linkedin, or Microsoft Teams app. Let’s explore how to get this Addon to your Chromium Edge browser through the Microsoft Store app –
How to Add Group tabs & share extension to Microsoft Edge
- At first, open Microsoft Edge and reach out to the Addon page.
- Press the Get button and the system will redirect you to the Microsoft Store.
- When a pop-up window appears, tap Add Extension.
- If you are already signed in to your personal account, the addon installs immediately afterward. Otherwise, you need to first logon using a valid user id and password.
- Wait for a while as this takes a few minutes to finish setting this up.
- Once over, you may see a new icon appearing next to the Address bar. Press this button and you may now share group tabs over Whatsapp, Linkedin, and Teams.
Related Articles –