Umbrellas Windows theme is a new theme which recently appears on Microsoft Store for Windows 10 users. The Company launches this app on 21st Feb’ 2019 and is available free of cost. Umbrella protects us from rain and extreme sun’s condition, thus the same feeling gets aroused while using its wallpapers. In fact, it also reminds us of our childhood days where so many good memories are buried. The Umbrellas Windows theme will refresh your memories and you feel lost in its beauty.
Back to reality, these images are for wallpaper purpose only and include pictures like- Cool umbrellas, shielding Sun’s light, Raindrop falling from top etc. In addition to this, you can also mesmerize with its dry weather effect and rainy season. There is a total of 18 wallpapers, all reserved for Desktop Wallpaper purpose only. This is a lightweight theme occupying only 15.42 MB storage of your HDD. You can install this awesome theme on up to 10 different windows devices once you sign in to your Microsoft account.
RECOMMENDED: 4 Best Windows 10 themes of Jan’ 2019
Get Umbrellas Theme for Windows 10 [Download]
Here is the complete walkthrough on how to get Umbrellas theme for Windows 10-
- At first, make sure your internet connection is working properly.
- Again, Go to the system tray of Taskbar and launch Microsoft Store icon.
- When the window appears up, type Umbrellas in the search bar and do the click on the best-matched result.
- On the next view screen, tap the Get button to start downloading the app. Once this process is over, hit the Apply button to install the same on System.
- By default, this will open the Settings page followed by the Theme section. Here, select Umbrellas theme on the right pane and set it as Desktop wallpaper.
- At last, close/minimize all current windows and enjoy this cool and fantastic theme on your System.
Minimum System Requirements:
To get Umbrellas theme, your PC must meet following system requirements-
- Your system must be running on operating system Windows 10 version 14951.0 or higher.
- This theme supports these architectures- x86, x64, ARM and ARM64.
- It comes in English language (United States) only which is quite understandable to all.