Spring is near and so does a new theme Springtime Art on Windows 10. Microsoft rolls out this theme to get the same feelings on your Desktop Screen. This theme consists of 18 unique images including Butterflies, cherry blossoms, flowers, and several other wallpapers. It was released on 21st Feb 2019.
Springtime Art theme occupies very small space i.e. around 12.85 MB on your HDD. The interface of this theme app is smooth and effective. You can have this on at least 10 windows 10 devices with one prerequisite. This only condition is that you have to sign in to your Microsoft account to enjoy this natural wallpaper collection. Let’s explore this theme in detail-
Springtime Art Theme for Windows 10
Here is the detailed process to download Springtime Art Theme for Windows 10 PC.
- At first, visit the official website at Springtime Art Theme. When the page comes in view, hit the Get button.
- By default, this will open this theme app on the Microsoft Store app.
Note: You can also get this theme directly from Microsoft Store using the search box and typing its name.
- Once the page reloads, tap again on the Get button then wait for few minutes until the theme gets downloaded. Thereafter do the click on Apply option to go ahead.
- The theme section under Settings will automatically open up. Here, move to right-side and select Springtime Art Theme to apply the same on your PC.
- At last, close all open windows and enjoy this fantastic set of images on your login screen.
More details about Springtime Art theme
To get this theme, your system must meet certain minimum criteria like-
- Your PC must be running on Windows 10 version 14951.0 or higher operating system.
- The minimum architecture should be one of these i.e. x86, x64, ARM and ARM64.
- There is no certain age limit to get this product.
- This support only United State English language.