Did you experience an error code 0x87e5002b while trying to launch any Game on Xbox Console? If yes, then this post is intended for you. In this guide, we will discuss the underlying causes behind this issue and what are possible ways applying which you can get rid of this issue.
RESTORO is a great repair tool that automatically finds and repairs different issues on Windows OS. Having this tool will protect your PC against malicious codes, hardware failures, and several other bugs. Moreover, this also ensures you use your device to its fullest capabilities and performance.
Get the Restoro Tool
In most cases, a simple system refresh resolves this issue. However, there are times when you are required either to Power cycle your console or simply reset the Xbox console.
Xbox Error 0x87e5002b Solutions
Here’s how to fix Xbox Error code 0x87e5002b on Windows 11/10 PC –
1] Refresh Xbox Console
When encountering errors while launching Xbox console, it is best to refresh your console using the steps below –
- First of all, hit the Xbox button to start it.
- Select Profile & system and navigate to the path below –
Settings > Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternative Mac address
- Here, you will find an option to clear Alternative Mac address. Well, click on it.
The console will restart immediately afterward. While it’s happening, make sure to restart your router as well.
2] Power cycle your Xbox console
In case, the error 0x87e5002b appears even after refreshing the console, try power cycling your console. To do so, use these steps –
- Press and hold the Xbox button till it turns off. This might take roughly around 10-15 seconds.
- Unplug all the cables and wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Power On your Xbox console next and see if it is working alright. If it doesn’t, repeat the above steps again.
3] Reset your Xbox console
If neither refreshing nor power cycling gaming console resolve the error 0x87e5002b, you must reset your Xbox console. Here’s how to reset this app on Windows 11/10 –
- Hit the Xbox button to start it.
- Click Profile & system and then browse to the below path –
Settings > System > Console info
- Here, you will find an option to Reset console.
- Moving ahead, you will get three options to choose from.
- Click “Reset and keep my games and apps”.
- Doing so will start resetting your Xbox console without deleting your personal gaming data.
I hope the solutions above indeed help to resolve the Xbox error code 0x87e5002b.