Unable to Connect Right Now is one of the nagging issues that appear when Auto Login fails on Windows 10 PC. Several users have experienced this trouble and reported the same at various Windows forums. This problem occurs mostly when users try signing into their Microsoft Account or to the Known Network using the PIN.
In some of the cases, a reject message appears up displaying “We are unable to connect right now, Please check your network and try again later”. To troubleshoot this error, you have to run
netplwiz and allow this access to your account along with the password. You must be using the Administrator account to proceed ahead.
RECOMMENDED: How to Add or Change Admin Login on Windows 10
“We Are Unable To Connect Right Now” Login Error Solution-
Here is the complete guide on how to fix the ‘We Are Unable To Connect Right Now’ issue-
1. Change the user name and password
1. At first, sign in to your Microsoft account.
2. Here, click on the Device tab then check if your system is running well.
3. Thereafter go to Cortana and type “
netplwiz” in the text box.
4. Once the User Account page appears up, uncheck the “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” checkbox (by default, it is enabled).
5. Subsequently, a new pop-up window will appear which asks you to enter your Microsoft Password so that you sign in to your personal account.
6. Henceforth hit Apply and OK button then Reboot your Windows 10 device to save the changes made so far.
When your PC starts again, type the password on your login Window.
7. At last, open
netplwiz (User Account) again and activate the account.
Note: Users must enter a username and password above followed by the OK button to use the current PC.
Hope the issue ‘We Are Unable To Connect Right Now’ has solved in your login window. If not, try the next workaround.
2. Reset the password
If the above workaround doesn’t solve this error, resetting your Microsoft account password may be a viable option. Here are the steps-
- At first, press Win & R together. Once the Run dialog appears up, type
netplwizin void then hit Enter.
- Here, in User Accounts windows; Select your Administrator/ Microsoft account then tap the Properties button.
- Again hit the Reset password button here on the same page followed by a new password to confirm the same.
- Hit OK to save changes thereafter Reboot your system.
- When the PC restart again, type the new password on the login screen of the System.
- Henceforth follow 1 and 2 steps again then disable the password. Hit OK to save the changes made so far.
At last, Reboot your system and check if the Unable to Connect Right Now issue has solved or not. If yes, your computer will startup normally.