When you log in to the Xbox app and try to redeem Game Pass perks, you may receive an error message that states, Sorry, we’re having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. This problem causes users to become frustrated and they cannot use the console at this moment. If you are also having such a problem with your device, this guide might help you.
It is possible that this error may be caused by a transient glitch at the Xbox end. In this case, navigate to the Xbox support page and check if all Xbox Live services are active. If that doesn’t help, try the other solutions.
Sorry, we’re having trouble showing the details of this perk right now
- Log in to the active subscription account
- Redeem Perks via console or mobile
- Check your Xbox Game Pass subscription
- Contact Xbox Support
1] Log in to the active subscription account
If you want to redeem Game Pass perks on your PC, make sure that your account has an active subscription. Here is how you do that:
- The first thing you need to do is log out of the Xbox app as well as the Microsoft Store.
- After that, reset your Xbox app and Microsoft Store app. To reset, you can use the below steps:
- Right-click on Start and select Apps and Features.
- Search for the app you want to reset.
- Then click on the three dots and select the Advanced option.
- Scroll down to Reset and click on the Reset button.
- You should then clear the cache of your Microsoft Store app.
- Start the Microsoft Store application now.
- On the left-hand side, click Library.
- Next, click on Get updates.
- Restart your computer once this is done.
- When you boot up, log into the apps and see if the issue has been resolved.
2] Redeem Perks via console or mobile
In most cases, users reported that they had been affected by Perks when they claimed them via their mobile devices or consoles. However, there are also several other ways to redeem them, such as Xbox One, Xbox Game Pass mobile app, and Xbox Series X.
3] Check your Xbox Game Pass subscription
If you are not a member of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you cannot redeem Perks on your device. These additional bonuses are only available to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers. Therefore, upgrading your Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass subscription to Ultimate will grant you access to Perks.
A perk you’ve already claimed will also cease to appear in the Perks gallery when your Ultimate subscription expires. For this reason, it’s important to redeem them as soon as possible, including third-party perks for Game Pass games and in-game Perks.
4] Contact Xbox Support
If nothing seems to be working so far for you, you may want to get in touch with Xbox Support.
Where are my Xbox Game Pass Perks?
In the case that you do not see your Xbox Game Pass Perks, it means your Game Pass Ultimate subscription has expired. Upon expiration, you won’t be able to see the Perks you have claimed, so redeem them as soon as possible.