Recently a few users complained of receiving an error code 0xc4eb827f while they were trying to print documents via HP Printer. If you are one such user, apply the three workarounds discussed in this post.
RESTORO is a great repair tool that automatically finds and repairs different issues on Windows OS. Having this tool will protect your PC against malicious codes, hardware failures, and several other bugs. Moreover, this also ensures you use your device to its fullest capabilities and performance.
Get the Restoro Tool
In general, you may solve printer-related issues by running the troubleshooter allocated to this purpose only. If the issue persists even after this, restart the Print spooler service. The 0xc4eb827f may also occur due to excessive usage of the Printer. So, turn off the HP printer and keep it that way for 2-3 minutes. Sign back into your Printer and check if this solves the above issue or not.
Ways to Fix Printer Error 0xc4eb827f
If you are getting an error code 0xc4eb827f while printing documents, try out these solutions –
1] Troubleshoot Printer
Microsoft includes a great in-built tool that you may run to find and repair any issues related to the Printer. Here’s how to troubleshoot Printer on Windows 10 PC –
- Right-click on the Windows icon and select Settings.
- Select Update & Security thereafter Troubleshoot.
- Jump to the right pane and click over the link – Additional troubleshooters.
- On the subsequent screen, click to expand the Printer box, and hit Run the troubleshooter.
- When it prompts to select a Printer, choose the one that is causing the error code 0xc4eb827f.
- Hit Next and then follow the on-screen instructions.
When the troubleshooter finishes doing its task, check if the issue gets resolved or is still there.
2] Restart Print Spooler Service
Sometimes, this error just occurs because the Print Spooler service has become idle. So, we advise you to restart this service and check if it works.
- Press Win + R to start Run.
- Type “
services.msc” and hit OK to launch the Services window.
- Scroll and locate the Print Spooler service.
- When found, right-click over it, and hit the Properties option on the context menu.
- On the properties page, select Automatic under the “Startup type” section, and hit the Start button.
- Restart your PC next and check whether it resolves the error code 0xc4eb827f.
3] Reset your HP Printer
If troubleshooting doesn’t help to resolve the printer issue, you must reset the faulty Printer. Here’s how to reset your Printer –
Note: Before applying this solution, delete or clear Printer Queue.
- First of all, pull out the Ink Cartridges from your Printer.
- Restart your PC next and when it does, wait until the printer shifts to its idle state.
- Turn off the problematic printer again by plugging out the Power Cables.
- Remove the Ethernet cable as well. In case you are on a WiFi network, turn off the adapter as well.
- “Plug-In” the facility twine to the facility socket fastidiously. Re-connect the facility twine properly to the stern of the printer.
- Wait for a while, re-attach the printer’s power cables, and turn it On.
- The printer will then undergo a preparation section under which each and every light will flash together. This occurs because the carriage is moving mechanically while there is no physical component attached.
- Plugin the Ink Cartridges and check if doing so fixes the error code 0xc4eb827f.
In case the issue remains as it is, you better contact HP Support. Their customer support is always ready to assist you in resolving issues that occur because of the HP itself. You may contact their supporting staff by dialing the Service Number i.e. 1800-608-2315.