Error 429 Too Many Requests in Google Chrome is a common problem that can be often get encountered. This issue basically occurs when you try to make multiple requests within a certain period of time. During this situation, the server does not prepare to execute all the requests or calls being created at once. In order to reduce the high volume of server requests that are sent in a short period of time, your device blocks the account for a while.
RESTORO is a great repair tool that automatically finds and repairs different issues on Windows OS. Having this tool will protect your PC against malicious codes, hardware failures, and several other bugs. Moreover, this also ensures you use your device to its fullest capabilities and performance.
Get the Restoro Tool
And as a result, it causes different problems such as – application stop working, slow down server, and encountering error message. In this blog post, we come with a simple step that would help you to get rid of this error. However, you might experience different types of error codes but each of them represents the same thing. They are as follows –
- HTTP 429
- 429 Error
- Error 429 (Too Many Requests)
- 429 Too Many Requests
- Too Many Requests
How to fix Error 429 Too Many Requests in Google Chrome
To fix Error 429 in Google Chrome, follow the steps –
Clear your caches and browser history
When you go to a site for the first time, the cache data get stored in your device so that the loading time reduce if you visit the site again. However, accumulating cache data to a huge level is not a fruitful thing as these are only junk files that slow down your computer and cause Error 429. In order to free up your storage space and run the device smoothly, you need to clear the cache and browsing history regularly. Here is how to do it –
- First of all, you need to open the Chrome browser.
- Go to the top-right corner of the screen and click on Customize and control Google Chrome (three dots) option.
- From the menu list, open Settings.
- Scroll and select the Advanced drop-down button.
- Under the Privacy and Security section, click on Clear browsing data.
- In the Basic region, check the box of “Cookies and other site data”. Also, check the box of “Cached image and files”.
- Click the “Clear data” button to finally remove the Cookies and Cached files.
Now, check if the Error 429 Too Many Requests is fixed. If you’re still experiencing the problem then you can check your Internet connection. This bug sometimes also occurs on your device because of poor internet connections and other network problems.