Microsoft rolls Festival of Lights Windows 10 theme for its users on 30th Oct 2019. As its name suggests, this illuminates your PC with the twinkle of oil lamps and sparkling flowers. With this personalization app, you receive sixteen appealing wallpapers that depict the beauty of sweet night breeze around an “Enlightened Dipak”.
Being 11.68 MB in size only, this is a perfect light-weight theme for your Desktop Screen. Its wallpapers are meant to be used for decorating wallpapers only. Let’s explore this remarkable theme (free of cost) in detail-
A few other Windows 10 themes that you may prefer for your Desktop Screen-
Get Festival of Lights Windows 10 theme
Here, we depict the essential steps to download, install and apply Festival of Lights Windows 10 Theme on your PC-
- At first, launch the Microsoft Store and type the theme name on the search bar. Alternatively, you may click the link provided below to reach directly to the Festival of Lights theme.
- On the next page, press the Get button. There appears a prompt asking you to log in to your Microsoft account.
- Festival of Lights home screen will come up afterward, press the “Get” button again.
- The related files of this theme will start downloading automatically on the Microsoft Store app. Once over, hit the Apply button and your system will invoke the Theme section under Personalization.
- Switch over to the right-wing and select the Festival of Lights, so that it becomes the default theme.
As each theme varies in terms of color coding, you should change the default color scheme as well by browsing the below path-
Settings > Personalization > Background
Moreover, To use Festival of Lights as the default theme, you must meet a few system requirements which are as follow-
- Windows 10 version – 14951.0 or higher.
- System architecture – x86, x64, ARM, ARM64.
Festival of Lights | Download