Microsoft Corporation rolls in Explore the USA PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme, a new personalization app that offers high-quality images. This theme provides a clear picture of 50 states of the USA along with their geographical boundaries. Moreover, you can avail of this app only after redeeming with a gift card or twenty-five characters code.
Being 10.51 MB in size only, this is a comparatively light-weight theme and contains 25 premium quality wallpapers. Every image includes two iconic landscapes of 2 states (one from each) along with their capitals. Furthermore, there is no age restriction to use this theme and is available in English (US) language only.
Explore the USA PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
To get this Windows 10 premium theme, use the following steps –
- Go to the Microsoft official webpage and tap “Redeem a code”.
- Usually, you press the “Get” button. However, here you need to put a 25-character number to redeem this Windows 10 theme.
- Do as stated above and press Next to launch Microsoft Store containing the specific theme.
- Now press the Get button to start downloading this personalization app.
- Once the download completes, hit Apply to switch over to the Theme Settings page.
- Move to the right side and select the “Explore the USA Premium” theme.
Performing the above steps will set “USA Premium” as the default theme.
Do check the color scheme of this theme as it varies for different themes. To do so, navigate to the following path and select the custom color manually.
Settings (Win+I) > Personalization > Colors
To get a copy of Explore the USA PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme, your PC must meet the following minimum pre-requisites –
- You must be running either Windows 10 version 14951.0 or higher.
- The system architecture should be one of the following – x86, x64, ARM, ARM64.