Microsoft ultimately released Phone Notifications for Android in Windows 10 which lets you perform various operation on your PC. This powerful application first announced with build 18885 that facilitates you to sync Messages, Photos, and Notifications with a device running Windows 10.
Besides, it comes with an inbuilt name ‘Your Phone‘, is finally made available, therefore, you have a chance to try it action. With this remarkable and outstanding app, you can easily pair your smartphone which will allow you to view and edit photos stored on your phone directly on the PC. This application renders all the features to a mobile phone running on Android 7.0 or later. Additionally, it supports the computer running Windows 10 version 1803 or later. Therefore, let’s find out how to configure this new feature.
Turn on or off Phone Notifications for Android in Windows 10
Here is the easy method to turn on or off Phone Notifications for Android in Windows 10-
Step-1: By default, this option is enabled, therefore, to make it disable, go to the Cortana and type ‘Phone’.
Step-2: Select Your Phone from the top of the list.
Step-3: Once the app opens, go to the left-bottom corner of the window and click on the gear icon of Settings.
Step-4: On the next page, switch to the right pane.
Step-5: Subsequently, under Notifications, turns off the Show notification banners toggle button.
Step-6: Now, close the ‘Your phone’ application and you’re done.
Note: To re-enable it, simply follow the above procedure and turn on the Show notification banners.
Android phone’s notifications in Your Phone app
Here are the Android notifications feature that allows you the following-
- You will experience incoming phone notifications in real-time.
- Additionally, this feature allows you to see all of your phone notifications in one place.
- Alongside, you can customize which notifications you want to receive
- And at last, you can erase notifications individually or all at once.
- Android device running on version 7.0 or higher.
- The Android device must have at least 1GB of RAM.
- Windows 10 PC operating on Windows builds 1803 (RS4) or newer.
- Not supported on devices that have Notification Access disabled by work or other policy.
- In this release, some notifications may not appear by itself. Press refresh to see an updated list of notifications.
- Notification responses are not supported.