If you’re using the new version of the Microsoft Edge, you might have noticed that whenever you type in the address bar, it shows some suggestions based on your search query. This feature has been added with the new version of the Microsoft Edge browser.
However, if you don’t like this feature, simply turn it off through the Privacy and services settings. That way you can disable and enable the search suggestions on your new edge browser.
Show or Hide Microsoft Edge Search Suggestions
To show or hide Search Suggestions on Chromium-based Edge, use these steps –
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Go to the top-right corner of the screen and select three dots named Settings and more. You can also use Alt+F alternatively.
- From the menu list, select Settings > Privacy and services.
- Move to the right pane and scroll at the bottom until you find the Services section.
- At the bottom of the screen, select the Address bar.
- On the next page, turn ON or OFF the toggle button next to Show me search and site suggestions using my typed characters.
Get Chromium-based Edge.