Today, in this article, we will discuss how to enable Dark mode in Microsoft Edge Chromium Browser. Windows 10 is soon going to launch a new Edge Browser powered with the Chromium search engine.
At present, this app is using version 75 for its Dark Mode feature, however, you won’t find a direct method to enable the same. You can avail of the Dark mode attribute using Flags settings.
Enable Dark mode in Microsoft Edge Chromium Browser
Follow these steps to apply dark mode in Edge browser –
- At first, open edge://flags page.
- Type, Dark in the search box then select Enable using the drop-down menu.
- Go to the bottom of the flags page henceforth click on the browser to launch it again.
Back on Windows 10 OS
- Thereafter press Window key & I altogether to open the Settings app.
- Make a click on the personalization category followed by the color option in the left pane.
- Now switch to the right pane, and hit the Dark radio button under Choose your default app mode section.
Note: In case you want to switch to the light mode or vise versa, use the above process to modify the settings.
Thus you can enjoy both i.e. light or dark mode on Microsoft Edge powered by chromium UI on your System.