Microsoft has finally announced the release of the new Bing Chatbot for all its users. However, since the demand is very high, you must get in line to get early access to Bing with ChatGPT. In this post, we will discuss if it is possible to get ahead on the waiting list, and if yes, how do I proceed ahead?
What’s new with Bing ChatGPT?
Microsoft has partnered with the OpenAI-based software to produce its own chatbot. This chatbot is more or less similar to what we already have in ChatGPT, with a few more advanced tools and features. Unlike ChatGPT, the Bing chatbot also includes current news to provide more accurate results.
A leak to this was temporarily available in the market, but, it seems Microsoft has pulled it off. From now onward, anyone can request access to the new Bing before it is publically available.
The tech giant has put restrictions on how many users can use the new bing right now, preferably to a select group of users only. In case you want to try out the new Bing-powered AI on your computer, you must join the waitlist. Let’s explore how to get early access to Bing ChatGpt on Windows.
How to Delete Your ChatGPT Account and Data
How to get early access to Bing ChatGPT
If you want to get access to the new chatbot on your Microsoft Edge, you may rightly do so by following these steps –
- First of all, open your default web browser (preferably Microsoft Edge).
- Next, copy/paste “https://www.bing.com/new” in its URL and press Enter.
- Locate and click on the “Sign in” button available in the top-right corner.
- Use your Microsoft account credentials to log into your official account.
- Sign in to continue to Bing and when logged in, click the Join the waitlist button.
That’s it, now you need to wait for the official message stating that you can use the new bing on your computer.
Can I access the new Bing even faster?
Yes, you can get the access to new Bing ChatGPT even faster. But for that to happen, you must follow the two conditions superimposed by Microsoft. These conditions are –
- You must configure Microsoft Edge to use as your default web browser. To do this, visit the Microsoft defaults page and click Install now. After the download completes, double-click on this WebBrowsingOptimizer tool, and click Apply. The default conditions will be set to your computer. After this is over, click Done. Do also change the default search engine to bing by navigating to the edge://settings/search path.
- Download and Install the Microsoft Bing app to your phone: This is the second important condition that you must meet to move a bit higher on the waiting list.
Note: Signing into your PC and Mobile with the same email id is of utmost importance. In case you accidentally choose two different accounts, you will remain exactly where you are right now and will get access to the new bing like any other person.
How to Install ChatGPT on Windows 11/10
After you have completed both tasks, you will receive an official email stating that you are on the company’s waitlist. Though you need to wait for some time to access the new OpenAI chatbot on Bing, you may enjoy the newly designed interface and the integration part on the right side of your display screen.
Tip: If you are facing update, activation, or driver issues on your Windows PC, try RESTORO PC Repair Tool. This software will scan your device for potential issues and resolve them automatically.