On 5th May 2020, Microsoft adds a new premium theme to the Windows Store – “World Oceans Day“. People around the globe use this opportunity to honor and celebrate the Ocean. This prettify theme includes 10 high-quality pictures that depict the beauty of beaches, Sea Life, and storms. Applying this to your computer, you will be mesmerized with its cool and calm wallpapers.
Being 28.51 MB in size, this is a lightweight theme that fills your Desktop Screen with colorful images of Sunsets and Sunrises. Moreover, you can apply the “World Oceans Day” theme on at least ten Windows 10 devices. All you need is to have a valid Microsoft user-id and password. Let’s explore how to install and apply this free theme to your PC –
How to Get World Oceans Day PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
To download and apply World Oceans Day premium Theme on Windows 10 PC, use the below steps –
- Open the default web browser and navigate to the official theme page.
- Clicking the Get button will redirect to the Windows Store containing this theme.
- Press the Get button again and the system will start looking for any compatibility issues. If none found, this will automatically download and install this personalizing theme.
- When the Apply button becomes active, press the same. Doing so launches the Theme section under Settings.
- Head over to the right-wing and select “World Oceans Day Premium” so as to make this the default theme.
That’s it, you may now enjoy its wonderful collection of wallpapers.
Note: Changing the default theme changes the background’s color combination as well. In case you don’t like the current color-scheme, browse to the below location, and custom change it.
Settings > Personalization > Colors
Besides, you may choose to modify the existing fonts, Sounds, Mouse Pointer view, etc. too.
You must meet these minimum system prerequisites before downloading and applying “World Oceans Day” Theme to your computer –
- Windows 10 version – 14951.0 or higher
- System Architecture – x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
- Language – English (US)
Recommended – You must look at these Windows 10 themes as well.