In order to have a pleasing nature experience on your PC, Microsoft releases Wooden Walkways PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme for their users. This personalization application includes a collection of 20 images of peaceful paths that escape into the woods. So, you can use these wallpapers for your desktop screen with great pleasure at free of cost.
Being a lightweight and user-friendly application, it takes only 29.99 MB space of your hard disk that is actually not a big deal. This application is by default available in English (US) language and there is no age limitation to use it. All you need to just sign in using your Microsoft credentials and save a copy for your PC. You can apply this app on at least ten Windows 10 devices. So, let’s move to the below section and know the way to use it.
How to Get Wooden Walkways PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
To download and apply the “Wooden Walkways PREMIUM” theme to your Desktop Screen, use these steps –
- Navigate to the Microsoft official webpage and click on the Get button.
- The system will then ask to open Windows 10 Store app, allow it.
- Once you are in the app area, hit the Get button again.
- Wait for a while as the operating system looks for any compatibility issues on your device.
- If none found, the Install button gets active. Click install to download the required files.
- Once it completes the download procedure, go to the following path-
Settings (Win+I) > Personalization > Themes
- Head over to the adjacent right-wing, scroll down and choose the “Wooden Walkways PREMIUM” theme.
- That’s it, you may now enjoy its stunning wallpaper collection on the Desktop Screen.
Note: Changing an existing theme changes the color scheme on your device as well. In case, you don’t like the current color combination, browse to the below path and change accordingly.
Settings (Win+I) > Personalization > Color
Before proceeding to download and apply “Wooden Walkways PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme”, you must meet following minimum system requirements –
- Windows 10 OS – Version 14951.0 or higher
- Architecture – x86, x64, ARM, ARM64