Windows 10 receives a new premium theme “Wish You Were Here” that you can use to decorate your Desktop Screen. Tagged “Some moments are meant for sharing”, this is a collection of nine 4K pictures that remind of our loved ones. It beautifully depicts the bond which we share with our friends and families. Just try its worth having wallpapers and get mesmerized in your sweet memories.
This is a lightweight theme app that occupies 29.32 MB space of your hard drive. Rated for all ages, it is available in English (US) language only. Users need to sign in to their Microsoft account henceforth they can apply this theme on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
How to Get Wish You Were Here PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
To download and apply Wish You were Here Premium theme, use the steps –
- Go to the Microsoft official page and hit the Get button.
- A pop-up message will appear asking “Open Microsoft Store“, do the same.
- Click the Get button again thereafter Install, use your credentials to sign in to your account.
- Now, wait till this theme app downloads on your PC.
- Once installed, click the Apply button to reach the theme section under Personalization.
- Here, select the newly installed theme available on the right panel.
- That’s it, You are now using Wish You were Here Premium as the default Windows 10 Theme.
There are certain pre-requisites you must meet before installing a theme app on your PC. Here’s a complete description of that –
- Windows 10 version – 14951.0 or higher
- System architecture – x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
Have a look at these premium themes as well –