Windows 10 receives a new theme pack titled “Wildflowers PREMIUM”. This new personalization app consists of sweeping views of wildflower-filled valleys. This is a collection of 18 high resolution (4k) wallpapers that one can use to decorate his Desktop Screen.
Being 23.59 MB in size only, this is a lightweight theme that provides splendid look to your Monitor display. People of all ages, who use English (US) as their default language can avail this theme on up to ten Windows 10 devices. All you need is to login in to your Microsoft account and start beautifying your Desktop with valley images.
Recommended – Top Windows 10 game themes for PC
How to Get Wildflowers PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
To download and apply Wildflowers PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme, use the steps –
- First of all, visit Microsoft official page and press the Get button.
- A pop-up may appear asking to sign in to your Microsoft account, do the same.
- The browser will then redirect you to the Windows Store, tap the Get button again.
- After the download completes, hit the Apply button.
- On the succeeding window, move to the right and select “Wildflowers PREMIUM”.
That’s it, you may now enjoy its breathtaking collection of lavish wallpapers. In general, switching theme changes the default color scheme as well. If you don’t like the current combination on your PC, navigate to the following path and custom change the default color code –
Settings > Personalization > Colors
You must fulfill the following minimum system requirements to make Wildflowers PREMIUM as the default theme.
- Windows 10 version – 14951.0 or higher
- System Architecture – x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
You may like these Premium themes as well –
- Aerial Saltflats PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
- Seasonal Art PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
- Aerial Farmland Premium Windows 10 Theme
- Earthen Buildings Premium Windows 10 Theme