Microsoft introduces Trains on Bridges PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme to provide your Desktop a pleasant traveling experience. This personalization application is suitable for all ages who prefer to take in the breathtaking sweep of trains on bridges, trestles, and viaducts around the world. Moreover, this theme is a collection of 10 amazing 4K images and is to be used as desktop wallpaper only at free of cost.
Furthermore, this application is comparatively lightweight and user-friendly as well which you can download by spending only 32.64 MB of data. Trains on Bridges PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme is by default available in the English (United States) language and there’s no age limitation to use it. Besides, it allows you to get this at a minimum of ten Windows 10 systems. To perform this, simply download the application with the help of your Microsoft account.
How to Get Trains on Bridges PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
To apply Trains on Bridges PREMIUM Theme on your PC, use the steps –
- Go to the Microsoft official theme page and hit the Get button.
- A popup will appear asking to sign in to Microsoft account, do the same.
- After the Windows 10 Store app launches, tap the Get button again.
- Henceforth, click the Install option and wait for a while.
- When the Train on Bridges theme is downloaded, tap the Apply button.
- Soon the theme section under personalization will appear on your device.
- Here, select the “Train on Bridges Premium” available on the right pane to make this the default Desktop theme.
Note: Since this is a high-contrast theme app, you should change the color scheme accordingly as well. To do so, browse to the following path –
Settings > Personalization > Background
Each theme requires certain pre-requisites to fulfill. They are as follows-
- Windows 10 version – 14951.0 or higher
- System architecture – x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
You may like these themes as well –