Microsoft releases another delightful Windows 10 theme for its users – Rain in the City. This is a collection of 18 high-quality wallpapers that one can avail without paying any charges. The images include – dry cities soaked in the showers, blurred roadways, and several other moody pictures.
This is an extremely lightweight theme that occupies only 8.15 MB space of the hard disk. People of all ages, who use English (US) as their default language can apply this theme on up to ten Windows 10 PCs. All you need is to meet a few system prerequisites laid down by the company and a valid Microsoft account. Let’s explore the proper steps to activate this theme application on your device –
How to Get Rain in the City Windows 10 Theme
To download and apply the “Rain in the City” theme to your Desktop Screen, use these steps –
- At first, visit Microsoft official webpage and press the Get button.
- The system will then launch the Windows 10 Store app, hit the Get button again.
- Wait for a while as the operating system looks for any compatibility issues on your device.
- If none found, the Install button gets active. Click install to download the required files.
- When the download completes, navigate to the following address –
Settings (Win+I) > Personalization > Themes
- Head over to the adjacent right-wing, scroll down and choose “Rain in the City” theme.
- That’s it, you may now enjoy its stunning wallpapers on the Desktop Screen.
Note: Changing an existing theme changes the color scheme on your device as well. In case, you don’t like the current color combination, browse to the below path and change accordingly.
Settings (Win+I) > Personalization > Color