Microsoft adds a new pleasing theme to the Windows 10 Store collection – “Pride 2020 Flags“. If you love decorating your PC’s screen with different shades of Windows 10 logo, this is totally a worth downloading theme.
The more we talk, the more we understand. Kick-off conversations about Pride with this special-edition theme for Windows, inspired by the many flags of the LGBTQI+ community. Learn more at Microsoft.com/Pride.
This is a lightweight theme that occupies only 15.38 MB storage space of the hard disk drive. Users may use Pride 2020 Flags theme on at least ten Windows 10 PCs by signing in to their Microsoft account. Let’s explore –
How to Get Pride 2020 Flags Windows 10 Theme
To download and apply the Pride 2020 Flags Theme to your PC, use the following steps –
- Navigate to the Official theme page and click the Get button.
- The browser will redirect you to the Microsoft Store, hit the Get button again.
- If your device meets all of the system requirements, the downloading starts immediately afterward.
- When the Download/Install finishes, click the Apply button.
- Theme section under personalization will appear next, head over to the right side, and select “Pride 2020 Flags”.
That’s it, you may now enjoy the different shades of Windows 10 logo on the Desktop Screen.
Note: Changing the default theme changes the background’s color combination as well. In case you don’t like the current color-scheme, reach out to the below location, and alter the same.
Settings > Personalization > Colors
Besides, one may modify the existing fonts, Sounds, Mouse Pointer view, etc. too.
You must meet the following prerequisites before downloading and applying “Pride 2020 Flags” Theme to your computer –
- Windows 10 version – 14951.0 or higher
- System Architecture – x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
- Language – English (US)
You may like the following 4K themes as well –