Panda Bears look damn cute and no one can deny falling in love with these solitary creatures. Looking at this affectionate connection, Microsoft releases Panda Bears Windows 10 Theme for their users. In order to feel a deep connection for your PC, this personalization application includes a 16-image set of giant pandas and red pandas that coexist. Without paying a single penny, you can use these wallpapers for your desktop screen with great pleasure.
Being a lightweight and user-friendly application, it occupies only 4.1 MB space of your hard disk that needs no excuse to refuse. This theme is by default available in the English (US) language and there is no age restriction to use it. All you need to just sign in using your Microsoft credentials and save a copy for your PC. You can apply this app on at least ten Windows 10 devices. Let’s know the steps to download and use it in the below section.
How to get Panda Bears Windows 10 Theme
To download and apply Panda Bears as the default Windows 10 Theme, use the steps –
- Go to the Microsoft official Theme page and tap the Get button.
- When a popup prompts on the screen, click on the “Open Microsoft Store” button.
- The web browser will redirect you to the Windows Store where you need to click the Get button again.
- Click on the Install button and wait till the system download the necessary files.
- After the installation process, click Apply and you will be redirected to the Theme section under personalization.
- Move to the right pane and select “Panda Bears” Windows 10 Theme.
Before proceeding to download and apply “Panda Bears”, you must meet the following minimum system requirements –
- Windows 10 OS – Version 14951.0 or higher
- Architecture – x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
Recent Windows 10 Themes by Microsoft –
Tip: If you are facing update, activation, or driver issues on your Windows PC, try RESTORO PC Repair Tool. This software will scan your device for potential issues and resolve them automatically.