With the much-beloved month of the year, get up close to petals and blossoms using 18 wonderful and softly-focused images of the flower. Microsoft releases a new Windows 10 Theme – Flower Petals that include petals, sepals, and stamen of the flower as well. Having this charming appearance on your device, you would find yourself close to the lovely creation of nature.
Flower Petals is a lightweight and user-friendly application that occupies only 2.16 MB space on your hard disk that is actually quite less. People of all ages who use English (US) as their default language can apply this personalization application to lighten their Desktop Screen. All you need to sign in using your Microsoft credentials and save a copy for your PC. One may apply this theme app on at least ten Windows 10 devices. Let’s move to the steps to download and apply the application on your device –
Download – Sunflowers PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
How to get Flower Petals Windows 10 Theme
To download and apply Flower Petals as the default Windows 10 Theme, use the steps –
- Go to the Microsoft official Theme page and tap the Get button.
- The web-browser will redirect you to the Windows Store where you need to click the Get button again.
- Now, hit Install and wait till the system download necessary files.
- When the installation completes, click Apply and you will be redirected to the Theme section under personalization.
- Move to the right pane and select “Flower Petals“.
You need to meet certain requirements to apply this theme as the default one. They are as follows –
- Windows 10 version – 14951.0 or higher
- System architecture – x86, x64, ARM, ARM64