The calendar year 2019 is all set to go and with it passes all your worries and troubles. Start your new year’s eve with a simple yet appealing Fireworks on New Year’s Windows 10 Theme. Besides, it includes a set of 16 spectacular fireworks displays of different elegant cities around the world. The images unveil the travel beauty from Berlin to Tokyo, Singapore to Montreal, and Kuala Lumpur to Amsterdam. Let’s unfold how to download and apply this application on your PC.
This is a lightweight and colorful theme that occupies 14.07 MB space on your hard drive. Rated for all ages, you can apply this personalization app on up to ten Windows 10 devices. Furthermore, this theme is available in English (United States) as the default language. All you need is to sign in to your Microsoft account and start celebrating this New year with its sparkling collection of wallpapers.
How to Get Fireworks on New Year’s Windows 10 Theme
To download and apply Fireworks on New Year’s Theme on your PC, use the steps –
- Navigate to the Microsoft official page and hit the Get button.
- A new window will appear prompting “Open Microsoft Store“, do the same.
- In the Store, click the Get button thereafter Install.
- Wait for a while, Windows 10 installs this application.
- Select the Apply button to launch the application section under Personalization.
- Move to the right pane and choose the newly installed theme.
- That’s it, you are now using Fireworks on New Year’s as your default theme app.
This theme app requires certain requirements to fulfill which are as follows –
- Windows 10 version – 14951.0 or higher
- System architecture – x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
Moreover, You may like these beautiful themes as well –