This Earth Day, Windows 10 receives two beautiful Themes – Earth Day Natural World 2020 and Earth Day Living World 2020. The Living World focuses on wildlife images like – Pandas, Butterflies, Penguins, etc. Whereas, the natural world theme pivots more towards the scenic beauty of our planet such as – Sea-sides, Lakes, Deserts, and several others. Moreover, this is a collection of 20 exclusive habitats images – all in superior 4k quality. Just grab and apply this to your Desktop Screen without paying any charges and enjoy Nature and its surroundings.
This is a lightweight theme app that occupies 21.91 MB space of your disk drive. People of all ages can download and apply this theme on up to 10 different Windows 10 PCs. All they need is to sign-in using their Microsoft user id and password. Let’s explore the basic steps to download and apply this personalizing theme on your computer.
Recommended – 60 Themes worth applying on your Desktop Screen
How to Get Earth Day Natural World 2020
To download, install, and apply Earth Day Natural World 2020 Windows 10 Theme, use these steps –
- Open any web browser and go to the Microsoft official theme-page.
- Hit the Get button and the system will launch the Windows 10 Store.
- Here, tap the Get button again and your PC starts looking for any compatibility issues. If you meet all of the minimum system requirements laid down by the company, you are good to go.
- When the Install button gets active, press the same so as to authorize downloading the necessary files.
- After the download completes, click the Apply button and the system will redirect you to the Theme Settings page.
- Now, head over to the right-wing and select “Earth Day Natural World 2020” to make this one the default theme.
That’s it, minimize all the running windows and enjoy the beauty of habitats all around the world.
Before applying this theme on your PC, make sure to read its minimum system requirements. These are –
- Operating System – Windows 10 14951.0 or higher.
- Compatible Architecture – x86, x64, ARM, and ARM64.
- Supported Languages – English (United States).