Windows 10 receives a lovely theme today title “Desert Beauty PREMIUM“. This personalizing app is a set of 20 superb quality images of Sunsets, flowers, mountains, and the moon. Besides, this also contains unexpected views of deserts all around the world. All you need is to sign-in using Microsoft credentials and you are good to apply this theme on at least ten Windows 10 devices.
The theme requires a space of 16.53 MB only on the disk drive, however, you must meet a few system requirements as well. People of all ages who use English (US) as their default language can enjoy its wallpapers on their Desktops. Let’s explore the necessary steps to install and apply this wonderful theme on your computer –
How to Get Desert Beauty PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
To download and apply Desert Beauty Premium theme, use the following steps –
- Open the default web browser and visit the Microsoft official theme-page.
- Hit the Get button and the Windows Store will load immediately afterward.
- Here, click the Get button again. The system will then check for any compatibility issues. If none found, this will automatically start downloading this theme.
- Once over, this will activate the Apply button. Click the Apply button and the system will then take you to the Theme Settings.
- Head over to the right side and select “Desert Beauty Premium” to make it the default theme.
That’s it, you may now enjoy its beautiful collection of wallpapers.
Note: Usually, changing themes alter the color scheme of the PC as well. If you don’t like the current color combinations, you may change the same navigating to the below address –
Settings (Win+I) > Personalization > Color.
Before applying this theme on your PC, make sure you meet the minimum system prerequisites. These are –
- Operating System – Windows 10 14951.0 or higher.
- Compatible Architecture – x86, x64, ARM, and ARM64.
- Supported Languages – English (United States).
You may like these 4K themes as well –